In case you don't know the name

In case you don't know the name
Love this little guy

Monday, January 20, 2014

New stuff happening!


  • The next run of the Write your first dance workshop starts Jan 29th!  We have 4 facilitators.  
  • I'm currently taking Rya Inglewood's advanced dance course.  She's a bitch!  (please tell her I said that? *grins*) Really though, I'm enjoying it immensely.  It's good to learn and have fun doing it.  Lots of dances to write.  
  • Master is getting us settled into Sais.  I hope to do some teaching there.
  • GC has a contest coming up on Feb 15 for dancers who have never competed!  Mentors are available if any contestants want one.  I was voluntold I'd be judging, so I'm not mentoring at all.  

  • I'm working on a new course for GC which is for new users of SL.  No dance, not even gor.  How to manage Open Collar, how to manage your inventory, settings in firestorm and SL viewer.  How to walk LOL.  Krista's whining I'm slow and I keep blowing her raspberries.


No comments:

Post a Comment