In case you don't know the name

In case you don't know the name
Love this little guy

Monday, May 19, 2014

The way you treat your women....

Says a lot about your honour.   I'm tired of FW being punched and abused in RP, and then threatened with collars for lashing out in frustration.   I'm tired of men without honour being backed up by those who should have it.

I'm also tired of slaves who can only seem to rp on their backs.   Of those who not only can't be bothered to lead them and call themselves owners.   In general, I'm tired of people taking the lazy easy out, parasitizing the work of others.  

I'm also tired of trying to help build only to watch others pervert things.   I'm sickened when it happens by small minds who have agendas.   I don't like it in my RP any more than my government.  

I'm debating now if I'm tired enough to start pushing back, pushing my own agenda up and screaming like a fish wife.   Or do I simply let the idiots have it?

Sims go in cycles.   Always have.   You get popular and idiots show up, or the idiots you have get comfortable as they surround themselves with other small minds.   The curse of traffic.  

For now, I have code to write, so I think I'll just plant myself in the meadow, get the squirrels (see cover shot) to beta test and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment